Type the content for this accordion section here. This is just example text to show you what it will look like when you enter text content into this accordion section. Your unique, authentic, and appropriate text will be filled into this section.
Youth Frequently Asked Questions
You are considered "youth" if you are currently in 6th - 12th grade. Promotion Sunday occurs in August and that is when we welcome new 6th graders into the mid-hi group, and new 9th graders into the sr-hi group. You do not have to be a member of any church to join us. All we ask is that you be open minded to fun, fellowship and faith.
Sunday Mornings | 10am | Greene House
Sunday School tackles many different subjects within the Bible, and real world application of the Bible.
Sunday Nights | 6-7:30pm | Greene House (and sometimes off campus)
UMYF (Which stands for United Methodist Youth Fellowship). We usually gather for dinner, games and devotion.
Wednesday Nights | Dinner 5:30pm Small Group 6:30pm | Greene House
During the "Wednesday Evening Fellowship" scheduled times, youth will meet in the Greene House
- Outreach: Assist with Unsheltered Ministry, Summer Mission Trips & More
- Music: Participate in Youth Choir, Youth Hand Bells, and/or First Brass
- Worship Involvement: Serve as an acolyte, be a scripture reader, and/or assist with livestreaming
- Outing examples: laser tag, lock-ins, Top Golf, ice skating, lock-ins, going out to eat, concerts, co-karting
- Restoration: retreats (one for Mid-Hi, one-for Sr-Hi)
- Education: Bible Study, Confirmation Class
Stephanie Jenkins is the Director of Student Ministries. You can read more about her here on the staff page.
She is joined by amazing leaders who all go through safe sanctuary training and are background checked.