What (we're doing):
- building (porches, wheelchair ramps, etc)
- painting (outside, ceilings, walls, etc)
- yard work (cutting grass, trimming bushes, etc)
- repairs (laying down flooring, etc)
Who: All current middle schoolers are allowed to go (current 6th - 8th) If you have a friend that is interested in going, please let me know and they may be able to join us!
When: July 12-18, 2020
Where: Manteo (Coast Location)
How Much: $300 per person (1st Deposit due by Nov. 10th - $150 per person)
Cost includes everything but Friday's lunch and souvenirs (CCC charges $385, FUMC is covering $85 of that cost)
* Financial Assistance is available (please reach out to Stephanie Jenkins for more information).
We have 12 guaranteed youth spots, and we can possibly ask for more, but we need to know if you will be attending *for sure.* If you are definitely in, please register by clicking on the link below. Your spot is not guaranteed unless you pay the first $150 deposit. Deposit deadline is November 10th.